Hi All

Hi All,

My name is Chris, aka Dicond. Happy to be part of the crew.

Hi @Dicond,

Welcome to ADI, it’s nice to have you. It was nice talking with you briefly earlier tonight. You made a great decision coming here. We have numerous opportunities available to member in the Star Citizen universe. Do you know what career you would like to take up in game? (I believe you mentioned mining?) What are you flying these days?

The mumble server is a great place to get to know other staff, take advantage for both social and in game use. We have a wealth of knowledge amongst members here, all you have to do is ask to access it. Sometimes you don’t even have to ask :slight_smile: .

See you on line.

Thanks, happy to be here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

I currently have myself a varied fleet consisting of:
Orion, Carrack, Starfarer, Warden, Terrapin, Sabre, and a Dragonfly. I’m possibly looking to pick up a Reclaimer next time it’s up for sale also. I’m interested to try out a variety of roles in the verse, but I expect i’ll spend the majority of my time on mining/salvage.

Hi and welcome @Dicond to ADI glad to see you on onboard and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey there Dicond - welcome to the ADI family - its good to have you joining us.
First off - that’s a pretty impressive and varied fleet you have there - I definitely think you came to the right place to ensure it is utilized to its fullest!

There is definitely a home for you in our MSS division - but if you ever need fire support dont hesitate to hit me up!

Other than that - welcome again, dont hesitate to reach out to a TL if you have questions, and hope to see you around mumble!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Dicond!

Sounds like you are an industry player to me, doing all of the things in that category. I like it! Looking forward to salvaging some ships and eating some asteroids with you!

Hello there Chris and welcome to the family.

Make sure you won’t forget about our weekly flight nights, which are great for gaining experience and meeting new people.
Other than that, have fun and I hope to fly with you soon.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome Dicond,

Glad you join us. Calendar, Mumble, discord, flight nights, coffee, cookies, fun.

See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI. Its great to have you, always down to fly.

Welcome Chris to ADI!