Hi all, GougeFist here

As it says, my name is Frank, I go by GougeFist. I used to play with a few people from the Arma3 server, original kickstarter backer and everything. Shoot me a message if you wanna play.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, GougeFist! We have plenty of current and former ARMA3 players in the org so if you decide to get back into it, I am sure you will find a few people to hop back in with you. I am glad that you get to experience the release of 3.5 with us. See you around!

Welcome to ADI Gougefist. You joined at the right time, now that 3.5 has landed. You’ll find there’s lots to do here in ADI so don’t be shy about involving yourself in every aspect of the org. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Gougefist. Arma was so much fun, which one did you play? I assume Arma 3, likely 2.

Hi GougeFist, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you around the verse.

Welcome to ADI Gougefist now that 3.5 is out ADI will be starting up it’s ops again soon so a good time to join up See you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome Gougefist! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the verse. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Looking forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI GougeFist :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard Gougefist! Good to have you with us.

Nice to have you with us GougeFist!
Check out the org ops once they start up again, they are fun and you learn a lot.
See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI GougeFist. It’s a great time to be in SC and the best way to experience all the game has to offer is with an active and dedicated group, which is what you have joined. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI GougeFist! Hopefully CIG can do FPS well enough at some point to do justice to Arma fans. Glad to have you with us, see you in the verse!

Hi GougeFist! Welcome aboard! Arma was so much fun, I should crank that bad boy up again. What ships do you fly/have? See you around the 'Verse! o7

See ya around GaugeFist, glad to have ya on board.

Welcome to ADI Gouge, see you in the verse

Welcome Aboard to ADI GougeFist! See you in the verse soon! Make sure to take Marine Training and EVA, it will help you both in being involved with the organization during Alpha/Beta and Bounty Hunting when Star Citizen makes it more specialized. And lastly, make sure to sign up for Org Operations when they become available. I see someone already asked you what ship(s) do you have so I will not repeat it. See you soon in the Verse!

1 Like

Nice, thanks for being one of the original backers man.