Hey!

Hi guys, looking to sign up. Been looking forward to joining a organisation. looking to fill a electronic warfare role.

Welcome to ADI Haliene. Nice talking with you in mumble. Electronic Warfare sure is a very interesting aspect of the game. I’m really looking forward to more content in that area. See you around!

Hi and welcome @Haliene to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Haliene, congo rats. EW warfare will be pretty cool when they get it running. Do you have a ghost hornet? just curious. I can make some recommendations to set up your hornet during the alpha since they don’t do EW yet. Give me a holler if you see me in mumble. Take care and looking forward to seeing you in the flight line.

Hey there Haliene - welcome to the ADI family!
It looks like you already got squared away with on boarding and forum access - so all i will say is welcome and dont hesitate to approach a team lead if you have any questions or concerns.

I look forward to seeing you in game!

welcome to the family!

Hello Haliene,

Welcome to ADI. I know not so much about electronic warfare right now, especially in the actual state of the game but it sounds good and promising. I hope to see more about it soon. Feel free to ask or to jump in to mumble/ discord.

See you at port olisar

Welcome to ADI, E Warfare sounds sweet I cant wait intell more of that stuff is in game. I hang out in mumble most nights and am always down to fly. Feel free to look me up.

@Haliene

Welcome to ADI.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.