Hey there guys

hello there guys thanks for the invitation . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good day! Welcome to the organization. Look forward to flying with you and see you around the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Valbyc what ship/s are you currently flying? and are you looking to expand?

Hazard

1 Like

Ah, as new as me … Hello and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries … I just dropped in yesterday and slightly started to pimp up my profile … Have a good time here, Valby

1 Like

Welcome to the Org ValbycGR! Good to have you with us.

1 Like

Hi ValbycGR, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

hey @M_Hazard currently using the starter aurora ,since im a new player etc . looking forward to see more advanced fighter ships :slight_smile:

Welcome ValbycGR! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI ValbycGR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI ValbycGR, good to have you on board. Don’t be a stranger; spread yourself about. Jump onto Discord and share your thoughts, express an opinion on the forums but most importantly, get in-game on Mumble. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI. Feel free anytime you are playing to speak up in Mumble if you want to try out different ships. Everyone is happy to spawn ships for you so if you are thinking of upgrading, you can make a choice based on some test flights. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hey Nice to meet you Valbyc welcome to ADI!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI Val!

welcome to ADI glad to have you with us

A belated Welcome Aboard Valby! It’s been busy in real life lately hence the belated Welcome Aboard. Hope to see you soon in the verse!