Hey there, Avgvstvs14 signing on

I’m Avgvstvs14 I’ve been following SC and backing for a while. I look forward to cruising around the verse with you all soon enough!

Howdy Avgvstvs14, and welcome to ADI! I think you will enjoy flying commerce with us. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Acgcstvs14 :slight_smile:

It was really nice talking to you in the onboarding.
We are really organized so hope you will feel right at home.
We got a lot of active members on Mumble and Discord so hop on and you will find people to talk to and fly with.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Avgvstvs. You’ll love it here; lots to do, great people and good organization. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hey Acgcstvs14, welcome to the ADI crew. Hope to be flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI, Avgvstvs14! which division are you joining?

Hey, I’d assume economics because i have cargo and person transport ships but they are all internal. I’d like to do tactical airlift too.

Hey Acgcstvs14! Welcome to ADI. Glad we got you all set up and plugged in. I have similar interests in the game. We will see how things develop over the next couple of years. See you soon!

nice, im sure one day we’ll have a party on my 890!

Hallo Avg, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries. Fly safe out there :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Avgvstvs!

What do you use to cruise?

welcome avgvsts14 glad to have you joining us, what sort of activities are you looking forward to doing when SC finally implements everything?

Welcome avgvsts! I can assure you that ADI will have what your looking for and I hope to see you in the verse, soon!

Welcome aboard Avgvsts14! See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you and see you in the verse =D

Hey Avgvsts14,

Your interests will fit in really well.

890j of course!

Passenger Transport in my 890 or starliner

and

Cargo transport / tactical airlift / supply and logistics
in the bmm / star runner / hercules m2

You have the 890 before anyone else?!

in my dreams every night when i go to bed!