Hey I’m - CellyCell

Hey I’m new to star citizen. I bought a pc just to play this game and it’s pretty amazing. I have no experience besides elite dangerous on PS4 and that’s it so I’m ready to learn and to be a part of ADI.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to ADI CellyCell. if you ever want a tour around star citizen and its many beautiful sights to see, tryout a ship you might be interested in or help with missions or the game in general, just hop in that mumble and im sure youll find someone more than happy to fly with you. hope to see you in there! what ship/s did you get your hands on?

Welcome to ADI CellyCell. See you in Mumble

Hey CellyCell, Welcome to the org. Make sure to ask for help on Mumble, Discord or here in the forums. Any ADI member would be glad to show you the ropes.

See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI CellyCell. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in our weekly mining missions. I did the same thing; I built a machine just to play SC on. I tried ED but returned to SC before it got a foothold in me. See in around.

Welcome, Glad to have you aboard! I am previously a Big PS4 user also. Plenty of people willing to help you out, even if its some Techy business you need help with. Hope to see you out there soon

Welcome to ADI and SC! Box missions are a great way to get started in exploring the verse, maybe we can wing up and do some together sometime :slight_smile: