Hey guys

I am DaChui and glad to join in ADI,hope we can have fun in future.

Hi DaChui, I’m glad to see you here at ADI. I hope that you have fun too. We have a very helpful team of players here so feel free to ask any questions.

Also, let us know what your favorite ship is.

Hi DaChui,

Welcome to ADI. We have a pretty great community of players here, as I am sure you will find. What division interests you? I originally signed up with Fleet Sec myself. Hope to see you in mumble soon.

Welcome to ADI DaChui! You’ve definitely found a great Org to explore the verse and have fun with and we’re glad to have you! What aspects of SC game play are you most interested in? What profession(s) do you anticipate being interested in? If you have any questions about SC or ADI, please feel free to let us know. PMs are welcomed here or in Discord any time.

Welcome to ADI, DaChui! We are looking forward to having you as part of the family and experiencing the progress of the game together, The best ways to get involved with other members is on Discord or Mumble. If you want to learn more about ADI in general, there is lots of information on the Forums. Hope to see you around!