Hey all!!!!

Hey, guys just joined. Looking forward to playing and exploring the verse.

Welcome

Welcome! Glad to have you on board and I look forward to flying with ya - what’re you running?

usa99,

Looking forward for future adventures!!!

Silverstash.

Welcome to ADI Usa99, I’m sure you’ll find us a nice company.

Hi Usa99,

welcome to adi, just hop on mumble and discord and it is easy to find some fellows to fly with

greetz

waterwalker

Hey usa99,
Welcome to ADI!

Hi usa99,

Looking forward to playing with you too! Glad you’re joining us :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI! Strength in numbers!

Welcome @usa99,

thanks for your interest in ADI…we’re excited to have you on board! So…with your comment of “exploring the verse”, does that mean you’ve chosen to join up with E&S? :smiley: I’m sure whichever division you choose their glad to have you as much are you are excited to be there. On a side note, be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release.

Additionally, ADI hosts a Friday night flight night, which is on hold at the moment for some re-organizing, but either way, be sure to keep an eye on the calendar atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar and check those out when there running. We offer both US as well as EU based gatherings, which you’re welcome to either, or both. In the meantime, you can hang out with folks in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG and or BF1 if SC becomes too stagnate for you…at least until the release of 3.0 anyway :laughing:

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!