Hey all! Prospect

Hey , my online handle is Temperament. I would love to join up with ADI and be a part of something bigger than myself. I have been playing mmos for about 20 years. I work well with groups and have always enjoyed pvp and everything between. I have a cutlass blue atm. I look forward to being able to create amazing new times with you all. Thank you for your time.

Hey Temperament :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI. Yes, we are definitely going to focus on working together, and reaching far and wide in roles, and tasks. Trying to make the game entertaining.

Join us during our weekly events we are hosting in the persistent universe. You can take a look at our calendar for it in the operations part of the forum.

Welcome to ADI Temperament! it was a pleasure conducting your onboarding and hope you enjoy your stay with us, please be sure to hang out with us on Mumble and if you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask, I can be reached here or in Mumble… see you in the Verse’

Hey Temperament! Welcome to ADI. I joined ADI for the same reason myself. I love that your main ship is a Cutlass Blue. I take it you are looking to be in Private Contract Services. Take advantage of mumble and discord so that you can start meeting the rest of the people in the org. ADI is a great group of people. See you in the verse!

Hello Temperament and welcome to ADI! You will definitely have opportunity to work in an excellent group setting as well as engaging in PvP from time to time with ADI. Are you looking to join our Fleet Security division? If you have any questions, please let us know. You’re welcome to PM any time.

Hi Temperament,

Welcome to ADI. Teamwork and organization are a large part of what make ADI great. The community itself is also one of the better ones I have seen in gaming. It sounds like you will be a good fit. Looking forward to seeing you in mumble and the verse.

Welcome to ADI Temperament. What are you most interested in doing in StarCitizen? I think you will find plenty of people here who work well together, and we usually have a fun time doing. I look forward to playing with you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, Its a great place to be. Feel free to join mumble any time and get so fun times going. Don’t be afraid to ask question about playing great helpful people here.