Hey All (DaAlmightyThnee)

Hey all,

I am pretty new to Star Citizen but have been a gamer for a long time. I really enjoy PvP but am open to any division for the time being. Looking to learn the game more and meet new people.

Welcome, what kind of pvp are you looking for? Space or marines? or both!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @DaAlmightyThnee! You’ve found the right place…the BEST place…the learn everything that is Star Citizen! Catch ya in the verse!
RLTW!

1 Like

Welcome to the team, Thnee! We went over quite a bit during your onboarding, but if you have any additional questions or concerns definitely let me know. See you around!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask in mumble or discord. Hope to see you out there with us!

1 Like

Welcome! Looking forward to flying with you and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Both! I am interested in any kind of pvp

Welcome to the ADI Family @DaAlmightyThnee, We can help you find just what you’re looking for in both PVP and a division thats a great fit for your play style.

1 Like

Welcome to the #1 exclusive org in star citizen. I’m sure there is no shortage of ships to shoot at. I may even play bait for you some day

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Da. There’s going to be a lot of PvP in this game.

1 Like

Welcome, Almighty, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hello Thnee, thank you for joining Atlas Defense Industry and welcome in the org. I am looking forward to see you in the verse …

1 Like

Welcome DaAlmightyThnee! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome. Jump in mumble and join the fun.

We do plenty of PvP and PvE. Get your pro tem bounty assessment contract done in the verse at delamar and you will get player bounties to start showing up for you, then you can hunt other players that have a higher criminal status.

1 Like

Hi, DaAlmightyThnee, Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. If you need any help just ask in discord or on mumble, we have plenty of experienced players who can help :wink: Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

welcome aboard DaAlmighty, hope you enjoy our family and look forward to seeing you out on some of our operations!

Hi and Welcome to ADI!

will be good to see you in the verse!