Helloooo Guys

Hope we can have a good time together. im from Germany and played all kinds of games before. Mainly Ego Shooters but a loot of Mobas too and now im here.

Welcome to ADI. Glad to have had the opportunity to meet you in the Lobby. Prost!

Hi Sassman, welcome aboard! I am Marcko one of the Prospects here at Atlas Defense Industries, if you have any questions feel free to look me up here, on mumble or Discord, maybe even in the PTU, take care!

Hi Sassman, Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to fly with you!
I’m from the Netherlands so that makes us practically neighbours.
Which division did you join and in what role?
Bye Changenl

Welcome Aboard Sassman!

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Sassman!

Hello Sassman,

Glad you’re here with us. It’s always nice to have more players from Germany. There are many already. Be sure to acquaint yourselves with the forums and spend some time on mumble to get know our members. We’re all waiting for more content to be released, though 3.0 has a lot available to explore. All the best

hello Sassman, I’m part of your staff so please feel free to contact me with a question, or getting on the pu, or ptu together. We have a lot of people ready to help you with not only star citizen, but tec, controller or even comp questions.

Welcome to ADI Sassman it we always have a good time playing in ADI so you have come to the right place if that is what you are looking for see you around if you have any questions just send me a message have a good day

Willkommen! We have lots of international members. Glad to see you joined us. What ships did you choose to use in Star Citizen?

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to ADI! The best Org in the Galaxy!

Glad to have you as part of our Family Here at Atlas Defense!

Captain Kern: