Hello

Hello my name is Jedsmond Maglanoc or Trbaneblade in game. Im 31 years old and I love MMO’s, RTS’s and FPS’s. I played Eve online and final fantasy 14 before this and looking forward to playing Star Citizen with you all. I mainly like to do support activities like Medical, repair, etc but wherever the needs are I’m excited to do it, those are just my preferences. I’m extremely excited to see what Star Citizen has in store for us and its progress every patch. Please feel free to say hi or add me and looking forward to learning a lot. I also like combat from time to time.

Welcome Aboard Trbaneblade !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

It was a pleasure giving you information about ADI as well talking to you in Mumble. I hope your onboarding process goes smoothly and I can call you ‘One of Us’ shortly.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Trbaneblade !

Welcome Trbaneblade. Onboarding you now

Welcome to ADI Trbaneblade we will need people like you to keep the rest of us moving and fighting. What do you have for a fleet at the moment and what are you looking to get in the future? I’m happy to help with anything I can we have many people with lots of info to share so use us all well. see you around

Hi Trbaneblade,

Thank you for the nice intro and welcome to ADI, I like to play the medic too in games like BF1. Especially, if your mates are medics as well. That way you can get very nice K/D stats. For SC my first choice is to become a combat pilot and take it from there in the game. There is tons to do!

C u in the verse!

Bye Changenl

Hi Trbaneblade, welcome aboard! I am Marcko one of the Prospects here at Atlas Defense Industries, if you have any questions feel free to look me up here, on mumble or Discord, maybe even in the PTU, take care!

Hello Trbaneblade,

My name is Arreat. I’m a Team Lead with S1, recruiting. It’s good to have you with us. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. You should be able to find an abundance of information on the forums. We have a calendar on the website with many events and meetings. Mumble is also a great way to get to know many of our members. I look forward to getting to know you better in the near future. All the best as you get settled in