Hello.

Looking forward to playing alongside some good people. I’ve been involved in space MMOs before but am now looking for a new experience with better people. Hope to make some friends.

Thanks,
Sol

Hello SolidGone and welcome to ADI. It was a pleasure to talk to you and onboard you with us. We are glad you found us. Fly safe and see you around the 'verse!

Hi Solidgone,

With the slow rate (and impressive content) this game is going you’ll have friends for live :wink:. Welcome aboard! Which division did you join and what do you look forward to:?:

Hello Solidgone, welcome to ADI, we look forward to meeting up with you!

Welcome to ADI Solidgone it was nice talking with you the other night. This is a great place for someone new to Star Citizen we have many different people to help you with setting up your controls and learning how the different parts of the game work. It was deffanetly the best thing I did as a new PC gamer and Star Citizen backer if you need anything send me a message on this Discord or Spectrum I’ll do what I can. See you around.

Welcome Aboard SolidGone!

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am conformable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries SolidGone!

Greetings!

Welcome to Atlas: You have been in space MMO’s before? which ones?

I telling my age but the last game I played was Diablo - lol, before that was Galaga!

Ive been Star Citizen for a few years now as a backer, I just recently joined this Org and I can say that I really like it, I bet you will too;)

This Org will train you from the first step to the final step if that is what you want.

Very glad you joined us:)

Captain Kern:

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries SolidGone!

Hello SolidGone,

Nice you join us. Be present with us and you will find new friends. If you need help you can count on us, either for the game or something else. Welcome to ADI.

hey solidgone, welcome again to adi. hope we got you off to a good start with mapping your controls. let’s fly again in 2.6

Welcome SolidGone,

It’s great you’re a part of ADI. There have been many space-like sims out there but SC seems truly unique. I’m excited for it, personally, because it tends to blend FPS and the MMO genre in a way that I’ve never seen it done before–it is truly next gen in every sense of hte word. I hope you connect with the other members and find yourself at home here in ADI. All the best

Hello SolidGone,

Welcome to ADI. I’m looking forward to flying with you too. That’s awesome you have some MMO experience from the past. Be sure to check out our forums and calendar–these two things are helpful in learning about our community and upcoming events. Mumble is also great to connect with others from the community. See you around