Hello!

Hello, im CybinBlue I just joined ADI Playing Star Citizen in fleet security. I look forward to working together and sharpening skills.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries CybinBlue!

Thank you for taking the time do do your onboarding with me this morning, it was good getting to know a bit more about you. Sorry that we had to rush there towards the end. See you in the verse!

Hello CybinBlue. Welcome to ADI.

Glad to have another member of Fleet Security join up. As a commerce pilot I can always use more protection. :slight_smile: Working together and sharpening skills are core to ADI. Once more content is in game (3.0 most likely) we will roll out our training programs that will help you hone your skills.

Let me know if you want to fly together sometime. Always happy to man a turret or be your wing man.

Welcome CybinBlue,

It’s great that you were onboarded and joined ADI! That’s exciting that you’re in Fleet Security. FS looks like it’s going to be a fun time. 3.0 is coming out soon here hopefully and that should give you some experiences to work on those combat skills :wink:. All the best to you

Hey CybinBlue. Welcome to ADI. look forward to seeing you in the PU. lets get out and break some things :slight_smile:

Hiya CybinBlue,
I’m FS too! Whatcha looking to do within the division? We should join up some time soon and get those shootin’ skills bore-sighted! My trigger finger is getting a bit rusty. Glad to have you with us, cya in the 'verse!

TY everyone o7 @ShadoGuardian I’m interested in all of FS, but combat pilot and marine more so. I’m always down to join up and i just ordered a hotas so ill be looking to get that locked in!

Welcome to ADI CybinBlue glad you joined FS is going to have a lot going on in the next few months, we are all getting excited for it. what did you get for a Hotas? and if you need any help getting it set up just post in Discord most setups can be covered by the membership that we have. I’m sure I will see you in game soon.

Howdy CybinBlue,

Welcome to ADI I hope you are having a wonderful first week with us! Hope you are excited about 3.0. I know I am. I was wondering what other games you enjoy playing lately? I have been playing Destiny 2 and a few other games to fill the void. Can’t wait to fly with you. Thanks again for joining ADI!

I ordered a X52 Pro, should be coming in tomorrow!

I’ve been playing a lot of Rimworld/Dwarf Fortress, Squad, Hawken if I can(even though its servers are being pulled in a couple months) a few others also