Hello

I’m interested in joining your Organization obviously. I am prior Active Duty Air Force, and current ANG. I’ve been backing Star Citizen since 2015, and currently own 3 ships; Mustang Alpha, Gladius, and a Saber though I plan to upgrade come the next ship sale (Waiting on that Redeemer). The branches I would like to join are your Mission Support (Science Office or Engineer) and Fleet Security (Combat or Marine Pilot). I am flexible to try other positions if needed, but those are my personal interests. Thank you for your time and consideration.

V/R

Akuro

Welcome Akuro! First I want to thank you very much for your service and second it is always great to have experienced military and pilots as part of ADI! I believe we have many other military folks that will make you feel at home here. See you in the verse!

Welcome and hope to see you at the Friday night flight nights. The more professional AF in them, the more interesting it’ll be. And the more ridiculous my flying will look but that’s beside the point. LOL Of course now that I think about it, I have two friends who were in the AF who didn’t actually fly anything, so I’m just assuming that you do. Do you and if so, what out of curiosity?

Hi Akuro,

Thanks for your service! You’ll find many former military men and women around. Sounds like you’ve got some really nice ships in your fleet. Be sure to check out a flight night and hop in mumble sometime. See you around sometime soon hopefully.

Hey Akuro,

Welcome to ADI, It a great place to be. I think you will find the org a great place to learn and grow in the world of Star Citizen. We have members with a wealth of knowledge willing to share and assist. Just ask using our forums, mumble, or discord servers. Also feel free to PM me. Have you decided what career options interest you in SC? See you out there.

Hello Akuro, much welcome to ADI.

Hope to see you around mumble and get to know you better soon. Cheers o7

Hello and welcome Akuro.

Your military experience is well apreciated in ADI. Glad to see some people with experience and knowledge in military tactics and manovers. If you need help or have questions, join us in mumble and discord.

Everything has been already said here. So
See you around the verse and dont forget the cookies before the next flight.

Welcome Akuro,

And thanks for your interest in ADI…also thank you for your service! I’m still AD with the USAF, so it’s always great to make another Armed Forces acquaintance. :smiley: I know the MSS folks will be happy to add another member to their list as well. Anyway, we’re very happy and excited to have you on board with us! Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release. In the meantime, be sure to check out and hang out in some of the more active games such as ARK while we push towards the release of 3.0. We do host a Friday night flight night for Star Citizen (EU and US times respectively, but you’re more than welcome to join up with both) to help you practice your flying skills, as well as getting to know some of the ins and outs of ADI and our members.

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!