Hello!

Hello!,

Fellow Star Citizens, i’m glad to be part of the Org and would love to fly with you all and participate with the org wherever i can.

o7

Nixxie~

Hey Nixxie, welcome to the family.

I had the pleasure to fly in the PU with you.
So Mining it is then :smiley:

Make sure you will be visiting our weekly flight nights, where we will be training our skills while having fun with other members.
As I said before, if you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Take care and hope to fly with you again soon.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hi and welcome @Nixxie to ADI glad to see you on onboard and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Nixxie!

Come join us at the next flight night, this last Friday we nearly had enough players to fill a server and I suspect we will have even more this next time.

Welcome to ADI Nixxie!

Welcome to ADI Nixxie, most of what needed to be said has been said. But, glad to have you on board.

Last Friday Night was huge and loads of fun!!

See you on the flight deck soon! Make me a contact so if you see me online we can fly some missions and try out different load outs on our ships.