Hello

im from czech republic i have low end pc and low englisch lokking foward to play with you :wink:

Hi and welcome @SimanskyK to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey there SimanskyK - welcome to the ADI community!

It certainly looks like your english is better than my Czech- I think you should get along just fine here.

As Magee mentioned - dont hesitate to reach out to any team leader if you have any questions or concerns. We should be able to get you sorted out pretty quickly.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around!

Hello SminaskyK,

welcome on board.
Dont worry about your english. I may have some difficulties in english too. It wont be problem for ADI. As you can see we all come from all over the world. Don t be afraid and join us in discord and mumble. There you get the opportunity to practice your english and your skills will only grow up. Call us if you need help or infos.

See you in the verse

Nice chatting with you earlier Simansky. Looking forward to playing some Star Marine with you. Welcome to ADI and see you in mumble!

Welocme to ADI. Low end PCs still work I play with a GTX570 and still have a lot of fun. I look forward to flying with you.