Hello

I am Donnie Morrow a.k.a. (IrishDon), I seek to a member of your organization and hopes of discovering new worlds.

Welcome Donnie to ADI! Glad to have you with us! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us; We’ll be happy to assist our new members. Looking forward to meeting you and flying with you. See you later!

Welcome to ADI Donnie Morrow.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Hi and welcome @IrishDon to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey there Donnie - welcome to the ADI community.
I cant say I super interested in exploration - BUT - if you ever get in trouble and people start shooting at you, Ill have your back immediately.

Fly safe and looking forward to seeing around!

Hello IrishDon

welcome to ADI. Glad you join us and I m sure you won t regret it. We are a well organized group, very active in differents games specially Star Citizen. If you need help, a wingman or answers to your questions, jump to discord or mumble.

See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI. I hope to find some new worlds as well. Maybe together!