Hello

Hello everyone and thanks for having me im really exited to work and have fun with all of you

Welcome to ADI Zordz! Nice chatting with you in mumble. Hopefully we get you onboarded soon. Be sure to check our calendar for events. Since you’re interested in Hellion aswell, you couldn’t have chosen a better day to join ADI!

Hello Zordz, welcome to ADI! Glad to have you onboard :slight_smile:

Hello Zordz,

welcome on board. Nice you join ADI. Join us in Mumble and or discord for smalltalks and ask yours questions. It will be a pleasure for us to help. If you need a wingman, just make a call.

See you soon in game.

Welcome to ADI. I usually fly at night time EST. Feel free if you see me online to send me a message so we can group up and fly missions.

Hey there Zordz - welcome to the ADI community - it’s great to have you on board!

If you ever have any questions - dont hesitate to reach out to myself or any other team lead here or on mumble / discord - we should be able to get your sorted with 95% of your concerns.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you in game!

Welcome to ADI, Zordz!

Welcome to ADI. Its a great place to be. Alot of waiting going on but this year could end up being pretty sweet. I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Hi and welcome @Zordz to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon