Hello

Hi my name is Thomas. My in-game name is CndnGrimReaper i look forward to working with everyone at ADI to become a strong organization in which we can protect the weak and show off a great amount of unity and strength. Thanks for letting me be apart of the team :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, CndnGrimReaper! If you haven’t yet already, hop on the mumble server and get yourself onboarded and set up! I’m sure you’ll like it here. See you in the pub!

Welcome to the ADI, CndnGrimReaper. Cndn is Canadian?

Welcome CndnGrimReaper!

We hope you’re enjoying the holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! We’re looking forward to working hard right alongside you! Be sure once the holidays are over, to take a little time getting settled in here. We offer a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night and hope that you can make them. It’s there that you can get to know a few of our many members; our Mumble server is also a great place to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD, so if your interests lie with any of those, be sure to hook up with us there as well. Any thoughts as to what division you’re looking to engage with?

Either way, let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1