Hello!

I’ve just joined the organization and live in Toronto, Ontario. I am extremely excited to be a member and to get to enjoy the game with everyone here.

Welcome Vanzann to ADI!! Happy to have you with us!

Hello VanZan, and welcome to the org.

Impressive fortitude to do your on-boarding so late in the middle of the night for you. Sweet dreams, and see you again soon.

Welcome aboard VanZan!

You’ll find plenty to. SC 2.6 has a lot of activity and we’re hoping for a full release of it soon.

In addition, CoD, ARK, BF1, Squad are all active and Hellion is expected for Early trials in January.

Welcome to ADI VanZan. See you in mumble

Welcome to ADI, VanZan!

Welcome,was nice to Onboard you :slight_smile:

Welcome VanZan! Glad to have you :slight_smile:

Welcome VanZan!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! I hope you’re enjoying your Xmas Eve, as well as getting in a little SC 2.6! :laughing: Be sure once the holidays are over, to take a little time getting settled in. We offer a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night and hope that you can make them. It’s there that you can get to know a few of our many members. I look forward to getting to know you as well as get in some flight time with you. Our Mumble server is also a great place to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members…that will help you in the long run. If you wish, ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1