Hello

HI I am looking forward to becoming a member of your org.

Welcome to ADI.

Welcome aboard from Mission Support Services!

Hello BladckFalcon. Welcome to ADI!

If you haven’t already, make sure you hop on mumble so we can finish up getting you onboarded and get you introduced to everyone. Also, as you’re hanging out on mumble, please hop in and play some games with us in the various channels. We have a lot of other stuff going on while we’re waiting for SC to release so hop in, get to know everyone and let’s have some fun together!

Cheers!

Hey there Bladck - welcome to the ADI community!

As Terraphon already mentioned - try to hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

That said - if you already completed your onboarding then welcome as a full member!

If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases in January.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hey BladckFalcon,

On behalf of our many members, welcome! We’re very glad to have you and I can’t wait to get some game time in and help you meet some of our community. Sounds like you’re devotion lies with our Mission Support Services…nice! Any thoughts as to what specialty within MSS? Once you’re situated, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Hopefully we’ll see you on a few of the other games that ADI supports if you need a little SC break :laughing: Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1