Hello

Hello all,

So JayC said he saw some of my forum posts and invited me. I assume he means the one where I said I’m in the military and I’m kind of a warrior nerd. After a bit of investigation you guys look like you know what you are doing so I was happy to accept. I played WoT to a reasonably high level so I’ve some experience of what to look for in a guild, and I also hate goons and the other internet garbage that tends to come with a lot of guilds so this looks ideal. I’m primarily PvP but I’m too nice to be a pirate so I’ll probably be a bounty hunter. Quite like the name of your ‘Asset protection and recovery’ division :slight_smile:

Currently I’ve got the following ships:

Superhornet
Ghost Hornet
Banu MM
Starfarer
Avenger

See you around!

Hey Mechajim! Thanks for stopping by. If you get a chance, either put your application in the recruiting section or jump in teamspeak to chat or both. We look forward to getting to know you! Sounds like you have many things in common with a lot of us :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, Mechajim!

Welcome, please head over to the recruiting forum, post your details and we’ll get you setup, and give you access.