Hello there org

Hi to whoever is reading my post.
My gamer name’s Inazu or Inazufr depending on the game, my real name’s Baptiste. I’m french, born in France but raised in Iran, Brazil, Cambodia, and currently staying in Italy. Unlike most french people I don’t have a very marked french accent so you won’t have to worry about having trouble understanding me. I’m 15 years old, I don’t exactly know if it’s young for this org or not. My experience in the game is limited as I got into it two days ago but somehow I still have the Freelancer, the Aegis Glavius, the Experia Glaive, and the Mustang Alpha. Not gonna lie I don’t know why or how I got those ships as I had just logged on for the first time but sure.
I mostly want to join an org because I want to have fun with other people and because I’m tired of playing online games alone all the time.
I can’t fully be sure of my gaming periods as with the Covid 19 my school schedule changes but I will try to be as involved as possible.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI Inazu. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI mass org ops; my favourite part of the game. I started with the Freelancer game package and grew my modest little fleet from that humble beginning. I went with the Mustang Delta, not the Alpha though. See you in the game. M

Welcome to ADI @Aizel!

Always good to see new people join. I you need any help just ask. I’m looking forward to traveling with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI, @Aizel. You should check out our Basic Certification modules. I wish I would have had them when I first started. There are so many little gems in there that help the learning curve. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI. The Freelancer is a loaner to fix a bug in the game. We’ve had it for awhile, so just enjoy it while it lasts. The Gladius and Glaive are for a competition this month to try and get an exclusive Halloween helmet. Be sure to get on Discord and Mumble if you have any questions or want to party up. Take care.

Welcome to ADI @Aizel! Sounds like you have had a diverse upbringing! You will find there are a lot of people here with various backgrounds. And as long as you have time you should feel welcome to join mumble and hang out, otherwise rule #3. We don’t just say real life first we mean it.

Howdy!

Happy I had the pleasure to answer a few of your questions before the onboarding, we are glad to have you here.

Looking forward to seeing you around soon!

Welcome to ADI! Mustang must be your package ship, and it’s a fun one. The freelancer is a free loaner to everyone to compensate and help out with some persistent bugs that they are having a hard time eliminating. The Gladius and Glaive are for the special in game Halloween event that runs till the end of October, enjoy them while you can :slight_smile: You have been lucky to have lived in quite a varied batch of countries, I’m kind of jealous :wink: And as mentioned, hang out with us when you can, but don’t let this get in the way of your real life. Good luck with school and see you in the verse!

Hi Inazufr] welcome to ADI!

Hello Inazufr, Welcome to ADI. Looks like you got some nice ships to try out. Hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to ADI @Aizel! your intro is very mature for a 15 yo. If you’re truly as mature as your post would suggest then I think you’ll find a welcoming community. We’re an experienced bunch so don’t be afraid to ask questions and group up to help you get up to speed in the game. See you in the verse!

Hey welcome to Star Citizen and to ADI Baptiste! No worries there about gaming times as one of our core rules is that Real Life comes first in all things and stay safe out there with the schooling and Covid. You never have to fly alone when you’ve got friends and org mates who will back you up so don’t hesitate to ask if you need help or have questions and your best bet will be checking in mumble and discord then onto the forums here!