Hello there_acrXm

Hello everyone I’m Brendan. just jumped into SC recently but I’ve been loving everything I’ve been seeing so far. I’m exited to see more!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, @acrXm! having just jumped in not too long ago myself I’d strongly recommend the following:

1. knocking out all 4 of the basic certs, some good nuggets of info in there
  2. jumping in the Marine basic training and box flying, not only a great way to help learn the game but even better for building the team and relationships.

What part of the game are you enjoying most and what are you most looking forward to that is not in? For me, I most look forward to a single server with multiple systems, “the Verse”!

Hi Brendan, it’s a beautiful game with lots to see. Hopefully they soon add a bit more to do. What ships are you enjoying?
Welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI, @acrXm! Let us know if you have any questions, or just feel like blowing something up! Hope to see you around!

where do i find the certifications?

When you get full access to the forums, they can be found in the Members Only section, as a pinned post.

Welcome @acrXm !

This is a great Org to learn in. If you have any questions just ask. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI AcrXm! Glad you found us. Once you get access to the full forums you’ll find both the certs like Lydon mentioned but also plenty of topics on what is working for other members and when we are planning formal operations! Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI @acrXm. I’m puzzling over how to actually say your name, lol. Any help?

Howdy there!

Welcome to the org, glad to have you here. What have you enjoyed the most about SC so far? Do you have a favorite ship yet?

Looking forward to seeing you in Mumble and out in the 'Verse!

They said to pronounce it “acer”.

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Welcome to ADI acrXm. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI mass ops.

Hey welcome to the Org and to Star Citizen Brendan! Glad to hear you’re enthused about the game and you picked a great time. New stuff coming online soon and more content. Ask around Discord,Mumble, and here on the forums if you need backup or have questions.

Welcome to ADI. Be sure to hop on Mumble if you have any questions or want to party up. I hope to see you there.

Welcome to ADI acrXm, I hope you enjoy your time here and that you have found what you are looking for. Don’t forget to check the forums regularly and SIGN UP for anything that interests you.

Welcome to ADI! Lots of good advice posted above already. I’m glad you are enjoying yourself so far, and if you love it now, just wait. There is more and better coming all the time so it’s a wonderful time to get involved. See you in the verse!

just “Acer” is fine

1 Like