Hello o7

How is everyone doing. You can call me Saneth or Pierre whichever is easier. I am looking forward to learning and joining this community

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @SanethPierre!

Glad to onboard you. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

1 Like

It was a pleasure! I’ll be in the Verse tomorrow!

Good to meet you, and welcome to ADI, you’ll find that there are a ton of very knowledgeable and friendly people here!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! @SanethPierre, what are you most interested or excited about learning?

1 Like

Hi Saneth, welcome to ADI. What ships are you enjoying atm?

1 Like

I have been enjoying the Aegis Avenger Series. I’ve been flying the Titan mostly, I upgrade my Mustang Starter to the Stalker yesterday, but couldnt get NAV display points to work in any of my ships last night.
I enjoy bounty hunting the most and caves looking for missing personnel. My interest is in the Private Contract Services and possibly FPS. Tactical clean PVP is fine but griefers getting cheap shots especially on newbies is very annoying even though it’s only happened to me once. Piracy is a no go and over populated. I would like to balance it out.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. The Avenger is a great starting ship. I recommend the Titan for now because of its rear storage area, but when bounty hunting mechanics come online the Stalker’s prisoner pods might be the way to go. Be sure to hop on mumble if you have questions or want to party up. Take care.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I see you like the Avenger. It is a great ship to start out in and will serve you well. We offer lots of training opportunities through our certifications and org ops. If you need a hand getting started with anything, just ask and someone will help point you in the right direction :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

1 Like

Howdy there!

Welcome to the org! What role did you end up choosing? Have any fav ships to fly right now?

Looking forward to seeing you around soon!

1 Like

Hi Saneth, Welcome to ADI! This is a great org to learn about SC. Lots of veteran players here. Let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

@Draaz3n I’m a fan of the Avengers series. I’m interested in becoming adequate in all fields, however PCS I have picked for Bounty Hunting and Personal Protection. However I would also like to understand how each division works and where they shine at. As well as finding ways of course to fund my activities. I’m a self taught player since Aug 26th

Welcome to ADI @SanethPierre! Sounds like you have a good start on the verse so far. Keep an eye out for training opportunities, we’re all about helping you be a better player. For pcs you’ll eventually be flying in formations so flying boxes would be great practice for you and probably marine as well. Have a look at the calendar for training ops. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, @SanethPierre. Was fun hanging out with you today in Mumble. Stay cool man.

Welcome to ADI SanethPierre. I’m glad you joined the team. It’s good to see you fitting right in with the rest of us.