Hello new here

my name is Shane but can call me xWanderofTimex, im pretty exited about star citizen but lets heop it finally comes out :slight_smile: I would like to be of help just need some training thank you and ill see u in the game hopefully…

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Wanderoftime, great to have done your Onboarding, I tihnk you will like it here. What are you flying?

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us!

were not flying atm ahahah def needs practice lol but I think I have the mustang

Welcome to ADI xWander! Looking forward to flying with ya. See you in the 'Verse!

Hi xWanderofTimex, Welcome to ADI. Hopefully with the next patch we’ll get a fix for a bug stopping us from joining each other in game, and we can have you flying in one of our org ops. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hi Wander, welcome to ADI. You’re always welcome to join me in the verse. I might struggle with the training part but fun shall be had none the less.

Welcome WanderofTime! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Wanderoftime which division have you joined? See you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome to ADI, Wander! You have come to the right place for all your SC needs! I hope you enjoy your new home and let us know if you have any questions! See you in game!

Welcome to organization! It was a pleasure meeting you and helping with your entry to ADI. Look forward to flying with you again!

Welcome Wander of Time :smiley:
You picked the right ORG to join!
See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Wander. Your handle is an interesting one to be sure. I look forward to your participation in the org.

Hello Shane glad to have you on board with us, see you in the verse

Shane flyin Space Plane" I like it. Welcome to Star Citizen and to the organization! As for training just pipe up with what up you need a hand with when someone’s around or ask questions in the forum, or on either of the two chat programs of Discord/Mumble and you’ll find help :slight_smile:

A belated Welcome Aboard Shane! Life has been busy lately hence the belated welcome! Hope to see you soon in the Verse! We are glad to have you!