Hello MagiRaider here to join ADI

Was recently looking for an org I’ve been a longtime backer of SC, was talking to Tselakal. I took a while to read thru everything and recruiting videos and such. I have sent my application, looking forward to meeting and flying providing my services with you all :slight_smile:

Welcome Magiraider, to ADI. Onboarding you now

Welcome to ADI the process is worth it we have an active group with members playing most times of the day now with 3.0 out now. If you have any questions let me know. I will see you around

Welcome to ADI MagiRaider! It was a pleasure chatting with you on Spectrum, we’re glad to have you! Feel free to hit me up if you have any further questions about ADI; the best way to reach me would be to PM here in the forums or on Discord. Welcome to the team!

Hi MagiRaider,

Welcome onboard! Which division have you chosen and in what role? I’m with staf currently and joined to become a FS combat pilot.
Looking forward flying with you and seeing you on mumble. Bye changenl

I signed up to Join Private Security section primarily, Of course if im need to help out other areas i’ll def lend help when needed…Nice to meet you all and i was glad to talk some of you :slight_smile:

Great choice!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries,

Feel free to reach out to me if you need anything.

Private security should give you a lot of adventure when the time comes :slight_smile:

Glad you with us!

welcome MagiRaider, As one of your ADI staff I’m here to help out however I can, feel free to contact me with questions. see you in the PU.

Hi MagiRaider,

Welcome to ADI. If you need help with anything feel free to reach out. See you in the verse.

Welcome MagiRaider! It sounds like you did your homework before landing here. I am not much of a hopper myself so I did the same thing before joining. I do not regret my decision and I hope that you feel at home with us. Hope to see you around!