Hello! Maggles here

waves

Hello I am Maggles and I backed the game way back in 2012 but I have waited until now to jump in. I am a noob when it comes to gameplay and I want to learn how to do everything! I am looking forward to flying in the verse with ya.

I might edit this later to add some more details :slight_smile:

-the edit-

I have a few ships I can fly now but mostly I have collected upgrade tokens for the larger ships that will be released later.

My fav ship is the Carrack and the ship I really want to see in action is the Pioneer.

I have dual Thrustmaster sticks which I want to learn how to fly with, but I will prolly start off with a controller until I am familiar with the basic game mechanics.

I don’t like pvp for the sake of pvp, but I like the idea of learning how to support my crewmates in combat.

While I have not played the game, I have logged in from time to time over the years to test fly some of the ships around the space station after they have been released on the test servers. I am looking forward to learning how to play for real soon.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome! There is a lot to do now. Good thing is you skipped having to unlearn anything. Any of us will be glad to help you figure out stuff.

Did you accumulate ships during that time?

See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Maggles,

The game has come a long way and there are much fun to be had.
Very nice talking to you in the OB.

See you in the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Maggle! Did you avoid gameplay that entire time? Or were you peeking and shrieking lol. Looking forward to meeting you in Mumble!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Maggles! Have fun exploring the Verse!

Here is a handy map to help you out a bit: Stanton System Map

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI and understandable. There is plenty to do and more then that probably. We hope to see you often.

1 Like

Hello Maggles, Welcome to the group. I also started back in 2012 and waited a few years to actually dig in, they have made some major improvements since then :slight_smile: Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Maggles! Glad that you are coming into the game after all this time. A perfect group to experience it with as well. You will get plenty of knowledge and fun times from ADI. Really looking forward to seeing you in space.

1 Like

Fill your boots Maggles and welcome to ADI. I’m glad you joined the team.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Maggles! Long time backer, first time player eh? Nothing wrong with that. Now is a great time to get in as there is tons to do. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi maggles, has starcitizen actually got you into games? You did not play before?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
There are lots of fun to do in the game =) Make sure to get on to mumble so you can get help to a good start. There are usually lots of ppl there to help you. I can recommend to crew up as a turretgunner on a bigger ship to earn som easy money in the beginning =) And it is lots of fun =)
I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

1 Like

Hi Maggles,

Welcome to ADI. You are a visionary starting in 2012. I started backing 2015 with the Orion which remains to be seen in the game. I was out of the game for a while when the minimum RAM jumped to 16GB. I got back in again recently. Happy to help if you have any questions or need advice.

1 Like

Hit me up for the pew pew whenever, welcome

1 Like

Welcome Maggles to ADI i look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Maggles, look forward to flying with you soon.

1 Like

Hello Maggles. Welcome to this amazing community. You’ll probably encounter a huge learning curve since you’ve been away since 2012. Don’t hesitate to hop on Mumble and ask for help . People here are helpful and always enjoy teaching new recruits. See you in the verse buddy

1 Like

I wanted to support the game so yes I have purchased a few ships. The Carrack is my fav and I hope I will love her even more once I get to see her in action up close.

I was peeking from time to time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been playing online games for awhile now. I just held off on Star Citizen because I didn’t want to get burnt out on it before it was ready. It looks like there is alot to do and explore now so I figure it is a good time to jump in.