Hello interested in joining

Hello I answered a recruitment message an am interested in joining the org. I purchased the freelancer MAX package since I am interested in hauling cargo.

Hello fon and welcome to ADI! I too have a Freelancer MAX and I’m eager to go do some cargo runs in 3.0. Maybe we can group up in the future.

Hi Fon - its great to see you joining us and Im glad you responded to our invite!

If you have any questions about the org while you are here, dont hesitate to shoot me (or any other team lead) a message. We should all be able to get you sorted pretty quickly.

Other than that, welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around on mumble!

Hi fon462,

Welcome to ADI. It’s very nice to welcome you here. Don’t’ hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or are in need of anything concerning ADI, SC or one of our other supported games. I have a Freelancer DUR, I’m anxiously waiting to see how it is in the PU.

Welcome to ADI. Freelancers are fun if you out fit your 4 guns with something a little more deliberate, like with exploding rounds!! LOL.
I have the Freelancer DUR for exploration. If you ever want someone to fly cover for you while you try out different load outs let me know.

Put me in your contacts and we can fly some missions together. Cant wait for 3.0 in June.

See you on the flight deck!

Welcome to the family fon.

Even when you are going for cargo missions in the future, make sure you will be at some of our weekly flight nights. It ias always great to meet the other people and have fun in a group, while being organized.

Other than that, make sure you drop in on Mumble from time to time and have fun.

Hope to meet you soon.
Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to ADI. I really like the Freelancer, 3.0 is coming very soon, jump in Friday flight nights always people looking to fly.

Hi and welcome @fon462 to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon