Hello, I'm Spenser

Hello everyone, like the title states above my name is Spenser. I'm excited to be here in such a massive Organization as ADI. I would like to thank you all for being my guides in the verse as I am a new player not only to the verse but, PC gaming as a whole coming for console. 

A little about me I’m 28 years old, stationed at Fort Bragg/Fort Liberty, NC. I’ve served in the Army for a little over eight years in a combat role. My lovely girlfriend graced me with a gaming PC for Christmas, and I’ve been stuck on it ever since it was bought haha. I’m always happy to talk on here or discord, again thank you in advance for the opportunity to join ADI.

Welcome to ADI brother, we’re all excited to have you here!

Any fields you gameplay loops that particular interest you?

Hey Welcome to the Org! Glad to see another service member here!

Greetings!

Welcome to the world of SC! Glad to have you on board at ADI! Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Cheers

Hey @J_Spenser welcome to ADI and great to have you!
If you need anything please do let me know, I’m from across the pond in the UK.

Welcome to ADI @J_Spenser and the Verse!
There is a ton of stuff to learn here so don’t hesitate to ask anyone for any help.

Hello there, @J_Spenser and welcome to ADI, we have a lot amazing people that are very well verse in pretty much any thing SC, if you have any questions just reach out. Hope to see you out in the verse!!

Welcome @J_Spenser to ADI! Also welcome to the wonderful world of PC gaming, and Star Citizen :). This is a fantastic place with amazing people so there’s no shortage of people to teach, help and play with here. Looking forward to seeing you in Mumble and the verse soon!

Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing you in the verse! If you need anything feel free to reach out. This is a great org and i hope you enjoy your time with us.

Welcome to ADI J_Spenser and thank you for your service. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to flying with you in the verse. This a great group of people with a ton of knowledge.

Don’t neglect the lady now you have that awesome gaming rig! :wink: