Hello, I'm SithLandlord

Hello ADI!

I go by the name SithLandlord, and I hail from NYC. Recently joined SC beginning of Feb. Currently have 2 ships - Origin 325A and a Drake Cutlass Black. I’ve been following SC for several years now and after 3.8 launched, felt like it was time to finally join up and try this game out. Loving it so far and looking forward to what’s in store as we roll into 2020 with Patches 3.9 soon and 4.0 midyear. I’ve been a member of guild in many MMOs, mostly Fantasy based (UO, EQ, WoW, DAoC, SB, etc.). Actually ran a guild for nearly 20 years, but now looking for something more casual as I’m a wee older now, married, 2 kids, demanding job (you know the type). Looking to join an organization that can help show me the ropes a bit, but also participate and be a upstanding member of the community and help out where needed. Got a random email for your ogranization and did some research and realize you are probably the one I want to join the most. Look forward to hear from you all.

1 Like

Great man!! Welcome welcome! Like the name by the way, made me chuckle. Hope to chat in mumble soon! Get that up and running and we can get you onboarded! See ya out in the black :slight_smile:

Hey SithLandlord, welcome to ADI.
I like that username, its pretty good.
I hope to see you around and of you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome SithLandlord, good to have you with us. If at any time you have a question about star citizen feel free to ask. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome to ADI, SithLandlord,
Looks like I would not want to be your tenant :wink:
Hope to see you around in mumble.

Great that you joined us - You’ll really enjoy the company - esp in the Pub :slight_smile:

Welcome! I hope you will enjoy the game and ADI while your at it! :smiley:
Looking forward to meet you in the verse! :smiley:

Welcome @SithLandlord,

Any idea on what division you’re interested in? Look forward to seeing you in-verse!

Hi SithLandlord,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. This is a great community and you will enjoy your time here.

Hope to see you in the verse!

Great man, we are glad to have you! You definitely have a home with ADI. If you need any help, just ask

Welcome to ADI! I’m also from the NYC area, hope to fly with you!

@SithLandlord, Welcome to ADI. Rest assured we understand all too well where you are coming from and the constraints of life. Always great to have a long time MMO junkie join our slightly demented and warped crew, you’ll fit in just find here.

Hi, SithLandlord and welcome to ADI (that name is awesome!)

I myself own a Drake Cutlass Black, awesome ship that can do a bit of everything and more. Guild expiriece will always give you an idea what you’re jumping into. For me I was lucky enough not to have any and find ADI :).

I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us and if you have any questions just drop a message on the appropiate channel in Discord.

TR0PHY

Hello and welcome to the org! To echo the other sentiments, this is a great community and you’ll enjoy it here. Looking forward to seeing you in-verse!

Welcome to ADI SithLandlord. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward tp running ops with you.

Welcome! Nice name! Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Nice first ship pics, I love both. The 325a i flown for a years or so supper cool ship. Well hope to see you in Verse soon.

Welcome, Sith…glad to have you onboard.

Welcome SithLandlord ! We’re glad to have your guild experience here and look forward to seeing you in the Verse !

Welcome on board !