Hello Im frogemena

Hello i was attracted by the casual nature of this org i fly an Anvil arrow as a bounty hunter and occassionally just explore for the sights
im hoping to refine my combat skills with this org
I play realistic fps’s like insurgency and rising storm and have an affinity with flight sims

1 Like

Hello and welcome to ADI!

Welcome! Funnily enough, we have a Pirate Swarm run scheduled with a few org members tomorrow; would be a good opportunity to practice your combat flying!

Welcome again.

It was great talking with you in mumble. Give me a poke and we can hang out.

Welcome to ADI! Lots of opportunity to improve combat flying with us. Keep your eyes open for ops that are posted on the forum, they are lots of fun. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! Let me know how you like the Anvil Arrow, and hope you see you in the verse.

Hey welcome to ADI! You picked a great Org to join my friend.

And Insurgency is a great game!

Hi frogemena2
Welcome to ADI, hope to fly with you soon Verse side :smile:

Welcome @frogemena2

The casual nature of ADI is a great thing. I hope to catch you in the 'verse. Probably going after bounties as well.

Hello and warm welcome to ADI @frogemena2!

I also like the rule that real life comes first.
I am sure that you will enjoy a lot of bounty play as the game develops. (I know I am, although I prefer to hunt with size nine torpedoes)

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi @frogemena2

Welcome to ADI.

It is always great to get more bounty hunters into the corp. Helps keep them pesky pirates away.
There will be plenty of opportunity for you to pewpewpew in the verse flying with ADI.

Hello frogemena2, Welcome to the org. Glad to have you onboard!

Welcome to ADI, Frogemena. I originally joined with trading and exploration in mind, but I’m leaning more towards combat and support lately. If you have any question feel free to ask on Mumble or Discord.

Welcome frogmena. We can for sure help with whatever you need. Just ask. Ill see you in the verse!

Very wellcome to our family!! Hope i see you in the verse!!

Welcome to ADI, frogemena2, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI frogemena2. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to see you in ADI’s mass ops.