Hello I'am R0ck3t

Hi Guys,

My Nick is R0ck3t. I’m 32 years old from Switzerland and I played a lot of Computer games in my life.
Now one more --> Star Citizen :smiley:.

I’m working as IT System Engineer.

I hope that we found a nice community here and we will have a lot of fun and fair gaming in the future.

So Long R0ck3t

BTW if anyone wants to play Rocket League whisper me :smiley:

Hello R0ck3t and welcome to the family.

Feed me more swiss people :smiley:

Fly with you soon.

Grüessli us de Schwiz

Hello Rock3t,

Willkommen,
Bienvenue,
Benvenuti,

welcome to ADI. Glad you join our organisation for SC. Feel free to join us in discord and mumble if you have any questions about us or SC, or anything else. Call us if you need a wingman or just help. By the way dont forget to check our calendar for upcoming events.

Greetings from Switzerland.

Greetings and Welcome to ADI!

I am Demorte, very glad to have you join this great organization! I am newer to this community as well, but had found it to be one of the greaters communities I have ever been apart of in my gaming experience. If need someone to pal around with feel free to hit me up mate!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries R0ck3t!

What division did you end up joining and what are you excited to work on in Star Citizen?

Hey there R0ck3t - welcome to the ADI family - its great to have you joining us!

I definitely think you have not only found a nice group, but also a cooperative, organized, and coordinated group.
If you see people playing games that you are interested in, dont hesitate to join in.

Furthermore, if you have any questions about the org or its policies, dont hesitate to reach out to me or a team lead.

Other than that, welcome again, its great to have you and i look forward to gaming with you.

Hi and welcome @R0ck3t to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon