Hello i am SpacemanBuddha

Hello, My name is Lynn I am living in Portland Or. I hope to be a helpful member. Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome Lynn, good to have you with us. I hope to fly with you before long.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Hey Lynn, welcome to ADI. I hope to fly with you in the verse in one of our org ops!

Welcome to ADI SpacemanBuddha. I’m glad you joined the family. I look forward to running ops with you. What division did you choose?

Welcome Lynn, we are glad to see you here!

Welcome to ADI Spaceman Buddha
I spent some time up in Portland, it was really nice up there.
I hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI Lynn! Hope to chat in mumble soon and maybe join you in an org op soon! Keep an eye out for them!

Welcome! Nice talking to you. Hope you have a good time with us. See you in the Verse!

Welcome SPacemanBuddha, glad to have you here, I will see you in the black. o7

Welcome Spaceman i look forward to flying with you in the verse. Don’t hesitate to shoot me a DM if you are looking for crew or a wing man.

Welcome! I’m sure you will be helpful! your Spaceman Buddha after al!
See you around! :smiley:

Welcome to ADI Lynn, glad you could join us. What drew you to SC in the first place?

Welcome to the family!
Look forward to flying with you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI, I would tell you to hang out in mumble if your in to making friends lots of great people in there that can be crazy helpful. What ships you excited about?

Hi Lynn, welcome to the org. I’m sure you’ll be a great help.

Welcome to ADI! Hope to fly with you in SC!

Welcome Lynn!

If you have any questions feel free to ask on mumble or post in the discord.

Hi Spaceman Buddha, welcome aboard! Hop on mumble any time you want to play in a group. Happy to have you, and we’ll see you in the verse!