Hello I am Rocknar

i am looking forward to playing this game with a crew and i plan on being a fleet pilot i am from the states originally but i am stationed in italy for the next three years sorry im not good at talking about myself lol

Welcome and hope to see ya in the verse soon :grin:

Hi Rocknar, it’s good to see you here. Thank you for responding so quickly.

We have a lot of activity going on, join in and don’t be afraid to ask any questions. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Rocnar :slight_smile:

Nice to be in Italy and have you with us here.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Rocknar! Glad to have you aboard. I hope you’re enjoying your time in Italy. That’s a pretty awesome place to be stationed. You should have plenty of people to play with as we have tons of EU members until you get back stateside. Join in on the action. We have weekend mass operations and lots of other random shenanigans just about every night. Looking forward to seeing you around.

NO WORRIES on talking about your self rocknar its glad to have you on board with us you’ll fit in with theother military/ex military we have along with us :stuck_out_tongue: see you in the verse

Glad to have you with us, Rocknar. I’m sure we’ll get to know ya in the 'Verse the more we fly together. Can’t wait!

Hello there and welcome to ADI! Sounds like you have a plan and ADI will help you achieve those goals! Talking about yourself is not a problem, we will get to know you when you come on board with us! See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI and thanks for your service. Look forward to seeing you in the verse soon and flying with you. You’ve picked a great crew.

Welcome to ADI Rocknar, I have a few friend stationed out there.

No worries Rocknar. Most of us aren’t comfortable talking about ourselves. It takes time and usually overbearing management. Which is one thing ADI does not have I might add. Welcome to the team by the way. Thank you for your service. I’m a survey scout for Exploration & Survey, one of the less active divisions for now. There’s lots to do in ADI and a real mentoring spirit among everyone here. Just jump into Mumble, log into Discord chat and ask your questions. Everyone is way laid back. Cheers.

Hello Rocknar, and welcome to ADI,

Enjoy Italy while you can. I know guy that just came back and he’s going to go back as soon as he can.

What ships are you looking at specifically to fly? Any interests besides flying? ie. mining, combat?

See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Rocknar, Italy sounds like a pretty good place to be stationed. We all here to help so if you need anything, jump into mumble or discord. See you in the verse.

Welcome Rocknar, and happy to have you aboard here at ADI! Hope to see you soon and get some playtime here in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI Rocknar. Be sure to soak up all that Italy has for you before you become a barracks rat. I’m active a well in Japan. We might run into one another on mumble soon.

Hello Rocknar,

Welcome to the crew man. I hope Italy is still pretty nice. One of my brothers met his wife there. I look forward to playing with you more. Let me know if you need anything.

Honorspren

Hey abroad or at home a pilots a pilot! Welcome to Atlas Rocknar

Welcome to ADI =D i see you in the verse