Hello! I am ManyDippingSauces

Hello! My name is ManyDippingSauces and you may refer to me as “M”(except during flight operations) MDS, Sauce or Dip is fine. I’m 41 years old and hope to find others in ADI of similar age and hobbies. I am a U.S. Army veteran and very excited to learn and play SC. I appreciate the help from the members of ADI especially Kylania to has helped me navigate through this game. Also thank you Royal for being my trainer. I’m from California on Pacific time, and studying to be a therapist. I also was in computer science and was a Information Systems Analyst for the Army. Okay bye!

5 Likes

Welcome M, it was lovely speaking to you today. You will fit in great here as there are a lot of vets here, myself included, and some currently still serving. If you ever need any help please feel free to ask. Looking forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI it was good talking to you look forward to playing with you

1 Like

From one therapist to a future therapist -
Welcome to ADI !

1 Like

Nice what field and research?

I’m a couples therapist and EMDR trauma therapist.
(It’s never a boring week.) :slightly_smiling_face:

I see. I was choosing to go between MFT and LCSW, my colleague just finished his DSW dissertation in Trauma and works with holocaust survivors. He is the the one who encouraged me to do social work instead, however in California it seems MFT is more the common route. I have done EMDR sessions with my MFT, she was excellent and CPT. I have also received training as a crisis counselor volunteer for the YWCA. Happy to meet you! What department do you work in-game? I’m put in PCS. I may move to another division if I get my HOTAS. Exciting stuff. But yeah back to studying!

1 Like

FWIW:
LCSW may allow you to bill for more. :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

1 Like

Welcome to ADI M.

1 Like

Welcome MDS! (I know, that’s too easy and nickname) lol. Glad to have ya aboard here in ADI! Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MDS!

1 Like

Welcome Sauce! Hope to catch you online soon!

1 Like