Hello I am Lucius!

Hello friends!

Experienced citizen looking for a new home in Star Citizen. I have a knack for public relations and diplomacy. I have a small but modular fleet that can do a bit of everything and am looking for a thriving and engaging community to share Star Citizen with.

Pleasure meeting you all!

1 Like

Hey there Lucius. Nice talking to you today, and glad to have folks like you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Lucious_Siccius. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

1 Like

Very much appreciated really looking forward to play with you soon!

Hey Lucius! Glad they were able to get you sorted out and onboarded - sorry I couldn’t be more help at the time. Look forward to flying together! Not sure how many natural diplomats we have in the fleet, but that’s a skill that’s always in short supply, I think. What are you up to with your ships this patch? Trying to get into bounty hunting to build some reputation, myself.

1 Like

Thanks a lot my friend! I am sure we will be able to jam together in the verse super soon.

I am pretty frugal when it comes to my fleet so I have a Polaris an Ares Inferno and a Mustang that will soon become an Apollo once those are in game.

Really stoked to see the Inferno in game. Beautiful design!

Hi @Lucius_Siccius, welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Hi Lucius, pleasure meeting you as well! Welcome to ADI, looking forward to seeing ya in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Lucius, looking forward to flying with you in the Verse !

1 Like

Much appreciated lets do it!

pretty frugal
I have a Polaris

We’ve all been there.

1 Like

LOL.

Well it will still be a small fleet though. 5 ship strong is pretty manageable!

5 ships stronk, we’re into that.

welcome to adi

1 Like