Hello I am Bluefire

My name is Orion and I am 20 years old. I have just installed the game although I have been following it for a few years. Although I currently have no experience in this game, I hope to get the ropes in ADI.
I am a loyal, respectful, team player, and look forward to working with you all.

1 Like

Hey Bluefire, welcome to ADI
There is always a good group playing SC, Im sure they would be more than happy to help you out.
If you need anything or want to play SC, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Howdy, welcome!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
SC can be harsh but is very rewarding.

Welcome to ADI! If you have questions, fire one off here in the forums, or when playing ask anyone on mumble or discord. Always someone willing to help :slight_smile:

Hello Bluefire, good to have you with us. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome to ADI Orion. I’m glad you’re joining the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Happy Times - hope you enjoy playing with us :grin:

Hi there @Orideon and welcome to the org.

Star Citizen can be a complex thing to understand sometimes, make sure you ask questions and sooner than
you know it, you will start to understand it.

See you in the verse

Welcome aboard!
You joined the right community if you want a hand getting up that learning curve!
Lots of great and helpful folks here and you will love the mass ops and certification programs if you want to learn.

See you in the verse.

Welcome :smiley:
Looking forward to meet you in the verse :smiley:

Welcome Bluefire, glad to have you aboard with us. Feel free to ask questions as often as needed, we are all here to work as a team. There is always a group online in either discord or mumble that you can drop into for hints, help and general chaos & fun.

What play style do you lean towards? Any division in the org that has your interest currently?

Welcome Bluefire. ADI is definitely a great place to learn the game. I hope to see you in the verse

Hi Bluefire_66,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. Feel free to hop in mumble and join in on the fun.

Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. SO some assholes made you land a full cat for the first time tonight lololol. Good job man you made it down and it doesn’t always go that way.

Welcome Bluefire,

If you have any questions feel free to hop in the mumble or post on the discord and we can help you out.

Nice to meet you! If you ever have questions about the game always feel free to ask!

Hi Bluefire and welcome to the Org.

New player, new game, new Org! Awesome recipe and a lot to experience and can look daunting. However we are here to help! I am very proud to say we have a very helping community of member/gamers who are always ready to help the next guy!
So don’t be shy and hop on Mumble and let the adventures begin.

If you have any questions about the game, your rig, software that you use, please make sure to drop a message on the right channel in Discord.

Once again welcome to ADI bud.

TR0PHY