Hello from Sno250

Been Gaming for many years, mainly play simulations, Star Citizen, DCS, Arma3, Racing and driving games. Prior Military 25 years US Army with combat deployment to Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Hey, Sno

Welcome, many members come from both military IRL backgrounds and simulation gaming backgrounds too.

Welcome! You’ll be a great addition to the team and I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome, Sno and thank you for your service! That’s an impressive gaming history; very glad you’ve decided in join and share your expertise. Looking forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Sno, welcome to ADI and glad to have you on board. what type of flying will you be doing in StarCitizen, Im going to primary a space truck and stealth bomber myself. looking forward to meeting o7.

Mining to start, I have 23 ships so can do about anything.

Welcome to ADI, Sno! With your military background I think you’ll come to enjoy the structured nature of ADI and the decentralized C2 on the battlefield. If you haven’t already be sure to check out the mass OP that’s taking place this weekend. It’s centered on mining!

Welcome Sno250. Glad to have you with us. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome Sno250! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome aboard Sno! Good to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI @Sno250! There are a lot of priors here…young and old. You seem to have found the X in the DZ. See ya around…
RLTW

Welcome to ADI Sno250 and thank you for your service. I look forward to running ops with you.

@Sno250, Welcome to ADI. Quite the list of games of just the kind we love. You’ve arrived in the right place to call home.

Welcome to ADI Sno250. I look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Good morning, Sno… Thank you for joining Atlas Defense Industries and glad to have you in the team. With Star Citizing continuosly expanding and some violent crooks around, we are always happy to have some members with the special “punch” to cope with the harmful elements in the verse.

Hi And welcome to the verse. Hope to fly with yea soon and take it easy!