Hello from SirTomalott

Yo, My in game name is SirTomalott and im here to SMaSH star citizen, Cya round :slight_smile:

welcome to the org Sirtom gald to have you looking forward to obsevering your OB see you in the verse :slight_smile:

Hello SirTomalott and welcome to ADI! I hope you get a chance to see what ADI has to offer and looking forward to seeing you in game. Take a look at some of the training ADI has to offer and be sure to scope out the Ops that are posted. Again, welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI, SirTomalott. I look forward to flying with you. What aspects of the game are you playing/looking forward to? Anything you want us to know about you? You’ve picked a great place to call home in the verse, hope to see you soon.

Welcome, Sir! There is plenty of activity going on to keep you busy. If you like to smash things, you may be better off with fleet security or private contractor services. Again, welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI SirTomalott. What ships do you own for the verse?

Welcome to ADI SirTomalott :slight_smile:

Nice you joined us.
Hop on Mumble and fly with people.

See you in the Verse!

Hey SirTomalott,

Welcome to ADI man. If you need a wing-man or any other kind of support just let me know. I always try to help out.

Honorspren

Welcome SirTomalott, smash all the bugs you can haha.

Welcome to ADI Tomalott. What ship are you using to smash?

Hello Tomalott and welcome!

What interests in SC do you have? any activities or ships catch your eye?

Hello there SirTomalott, glad to have you onboard here at ADI! I’m looking forward to soon getting to fly with you here in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI =D, cant wait till i see you in the verse

Hallo Tomalott, welcome!

Welcome to the organization, SirTomalott! Wonderful to have you aboard! If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI SirTomalott. I look forward to running ops with you.

Yo guys, sorry for the super late reply. Thanks a million for the warm welcome :slight_smile: look forward to flying with along side you guys in the near future. Cheers :slight_smile:

Hello SirTomalott. Quite creative Name. Anyway, I wish you a good time here and first and foremost - Welcome in our organisation.