Hello from NoGuano

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for considering me for ADI! I’ve been playing board/card/table games since I was 5, and online games since 1995. I’ve pretty much played every RTS/RPG/MMO, but my favorites have been space themed, e.g. Masters of Orion, Wing Commander, X-wing, and even Freespace. I’ve been supporting and following Star Citizen for a few years, and really looking forward to playing the full game when it is ready. I also have to admit that I played Eve for 6 years, but I swore it off because it just didn’t support the player experience I desired. Yes, it took me 6 years to come to that conclusion =]. It was just fun enough to make me stay, but not fun enough to make my list of favorites. I’ve been invited to most of the PTU releases, so I hope that continues. I stream and record my game play, so I should be able to help anyone that wants to set that up, or use that for training new recruits. I started streaming and recording to show my friends and family, in an effort to get them excited about SC, but it appears that only a handful will join me in SC. I’ll put in a good word with them in ADI when they’re ready so we can play together again. I stream on twitch at youtube.com/channel/UCTfjc- … ck3g24DC_g.

Welcome NoGuano, great to have you on board. It sounds like you have a pretty good direction you want to take your gaming experience in. I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game! Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few people…I find it helps. Again, great to have you!

-Hyndrosa1