Hello from Kramyful2109

Hello,

I am Kramyful2109 from England and I am glad to be invited and take the opportunity to join the organisation. I look forward to meeting and getting to know the community.

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome Aboard Kramyful2109!

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. My job is to make sure you are informed and have someone to approach within the Organization should you have any questions or concerns. With that said, if you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am conformable in answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Kramyful2109!

Hi Kramyful2109,

A warm welcome to the org! Which division did you join and in which role? I’ve signed up for Fleetsecurity. Currently in S1 :slight_smile:. C u around online!

Bye Changenl

Greetings: Welcome to Atlas!

best Org in SC

Captain Kern:

welcome to ADI Kramyful2109. looking forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Kramyful2109 what division are you joining. if you have any questions this is a great group to help you check in the discord channels or send a message to me and if I do not know the answer I will find the answer for you. see you around

Hello Kramyful2109, welcome to ADI, look me up if you have any questions or want someone to fly with, take care!

Hi Kramyful2109,

I’m glad you’re interested in ADI. It’s great to have you here. Many exciting things are happening with 3.0 being available. Now is an excellent time to join. I hope you make many friends here and feel a part of the community. Best wishes to you