Hello from IanE33

HI Everyone! ADI Sent me an invite and looks amazing so far. I am a full time EMT & AA Student in California and have been backing SC for about two years now. Glad to meet everyone!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, hope to see you soon in the verse. What kind of ships do you like to fly the most?

1 Like

Welcome to our humble abode.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Ian. We’re glad you’ve decided to join us in the Star Citizen experience. I’m sure you’ll find the role that fits your play style. If you have any questions please drop us a note or hop on Mumble. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Howdy Ian, and welcome to ADI. Glad you found us. :slight_smile:

Glad you decided to join Ian, welcome to ADI! Feel free to hop into mumble anytime, there’s almost always other members to group up with. I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome Ian! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

@jaranamoe
Personally, I prefer my custom 300i for casual flying (Origin ships are probably my favorite brand). What about you?

Personally I do like the 325a for general flying. But mostly I’m off in a connie because I usually go across the bigger jumps often.

1 Like

Hello, Ian and welcome to Atlas defense… To be true, my favorite ship is the vanguard Warden… It is a nice and sturdy craft, although I rarely do any battles with it. But it somehow has it’s own rugged charm.

Have a good time here

Welcome to ADI Ian, glad you decided to join the best org in the verse. Look forward to flying with you soon. I also have been flying the 300 series a lot lately (325a in my case); plus, you can beat having a coffee machine on board. Hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to ADI IanE33! Good to have with us.

Welcome aboard to ADI Ian! I hope you enjoy the Org as much as we do! See you soon in game!

Welcome to ADI IanE33. I had my EMA ticket right up until I was reassigned from active duty to the dispatcher’s office. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Keep up the good work as an EMT out there Ian and welcome to ADI & SC. Hope to see you around and we encourage people to ask questions or if they need backup out and about.