Hello from CPT RiXZ

Hello everyone!

My name is Captain RiXZ and my current real life location is in Europe. I’ve been playing and enjoying sims since my childhood, games like Falcon BMS and ARMA, Operation Flashpoint etc… I’ve been following Star Citizen ever since it was announced in 2011 and had my first pledge made in 2017 when I acquired my first ship.

My main interests are private contractor services and exploration.
Currently I own Anvil Arrow, Cutlass Black and Origin 365a.
Feel free to ping me if you need a ship or if you simply need another crew-member for doing whatever.

Fly safe out there
CPT RiXZ

1 Like

Welcome RiXZ! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hopefully we can get you through the Onboarding process, feel free to ask any questions you may have on how to set up Mumble, etc. We are always glad to help. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi, rixz. Welcome to ADI. Glad you decided to choose ADI as your new home. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hell RiXZ, nice to meet you and hope to see you in the verse! This is definitely a good org to enjoy the game with.

Hey RiXZ and welcome to ADI! You have some great ships to get you started! ADI is the ORG to be in and your interests are shared by a lot of other like minded members! Let us know if you need anything and see you in game!

Hello Rixz,

Awwwwwww, nice to have somebody from European Time Zones here, too. Operation Flashpoint - when was that? I guess somewhere in the 1990s. I played the first part with my first pc I ever had. The idea and the concept of the game were quite exciting.

Anyway, I wish you a good day and welcome to Atlas.

Kind regards from Sicily :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI CPT Rixz, you have picked a great place to call home in the verse. Solid starting hanger you have, lots of utility there. Thanks for the great intro post and look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome aboard Captain RiXZ. Good ship choices. Look forward to seeing you in action.

Welcome! The arrow is my favorite ship, very nimble.
Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to the family!

glad to have you part of ADI rixz, i cant wait till i see you in the verse man

Welcome to ADI Captain. I’m glad you’ve joined us. The only SIM I played was Freelancer, which was of course why I bought the Freelancer first. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

I just finished setting up Mumble, I’ve joined in and I am waiting in the lobby atm.

Edit: My on-boarding has been completed by iDefenderz. Thank you fellas, I’m looking forward to meet you in-game.

Welcome RiXZ! You have an impressive background and a good group of ships for Star Citizen. PCS is a great choice, especially as bounty hunting is gaining momentum in the game. Exploration too is just around the corner…Soon ™. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI RiXZ! With your background in ARMA and Falcon BMS (Falcon 4 was my first flight sim), I’m certain you’ll feel right at home here in the org! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Welcome aboard Rixz! Nice ships! I had an arrow and I will have to get it back and hopefully with Lifetime Insurance. See you soon in game!