Hello fellow citizens

hi, im Dave or Davexj in the game. from ireland. looking forward to meeting you all in the verse!

Hey Dave! Look forward to meeting you too. If you are looking for a wingman and see me on feel free to hit me up.

Hi Dave, Welcome to ADI glad you joined us. you have found a great group of people to play with. Lots of fun to be had here. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Dave glad to meet you and feel free to ask around if you need a hand or have questions :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI DavexJ! What do you enjoy most in Star Citizen/ See you out there and in Mumble!

Hello, DAVEXJ, and welcome to ADI! I hope you decide this org is a good fit. See ya in the verse!

Hi Dave, welcome to ADI!

Hi Dave
Welcome to ADI
Céad Mile Fáilte see you in the verse

Hi Dave and welcome to ADI. Look forward to see you in hte verse too. And like many have said don’t be afraid to ask around.

Welcome Dave, got a few from ireland around I have no doubt you will find eachother for playing SC. Hope ADI has everything your looking for and keep an eye on the forums for any ops and training goign on.

Welcome to ADI DAVEXJ. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome Dave, nice chatting with you in mumble the other evening, see you in the 'verse!

Thank you all for the welcome. i mainly mine and trade but i can also be seen wandering around a city or exploring planets or spaceports. be sure to say hello if you spot me. i dont get a lot of time to be in the verse but hope to be actively involved going forward

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Since there is so much to see in this game, I don’t blame you one bit for just wandering around in awe of what has been built. I do that myself all the time. See you in the verse!

Hi Dave!
Welcome to ADI!
Awesome to see that you are active and enjoy playing with us! Always nice gaming with you =)
Hope to see you soon again =)