Hello Everyone!

Hello, I am a friend of Hyndrosa. I’m excited to be a part of your organization. My goals are to have fun and discover many things. I enjoy cooking using healthier alternative ingredients, reading webcomics and comedy novels, and playing games on a casual sense. I really like the idea of being part of a group that favors fun over drama.

If you have any questions, let me know. Again, thanks for having me!

Glad to have you buddy. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI Farmacese! You mentioned your goal is to discover many things. Are you perhaps interested in our Exploration and Survey division?

Hi Farmacese,

It’s great to have you join us. That’s great you’re into healthy cooking. My wife and I try to stay healthy through clean foods and such. That’s awesome you know Hydrsona1, it’s a great time to join shortly before 3.0 rolls out. I look forward to getting to know you in the near future. All the best

Hello Farmacese. Welcome to ADI.

Glad to see a friend of a current member come to join us. I’m recently getting into cooking more in depth myself, so maybe I can learn some healthier tricks from you. Sounds like you have a pretty good outlook.

Sounds like you might be interested in exploration as you want to discover things. Have you thought about what division and role you want here in ADI?

Once again, welcome. Safe flying out there.

Welcome aboard, Farmacese

I love your intro post. Sounds like you live a very fulfilling life. I’m jelly. I look forward to playing flying with you.

Happy Hunting,
Hawk

Hello Farmacese friend of Hyndrosa! Welcome to the Org! I hope you are having a great time so far and if you ever want to chat or fly together feel free to message me!

Hey there Farmacese,
Welcome to the org!!

Welcome to ADI farmacase join us in the PU anytime we can always use another player hope to see you in soon

Welcome!

Yea, drama is for TV.

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

welcome to ADI, yes we do have some great times flying with each other. Good to have you on board, if I can do anything for ya just ask. see you in the PU :slight_smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Sorry, I’m replying late. I’ve joined the medical division but only because I don’t think I can make an absolute decision until they officially release.