Hello everyone!

SpaceShrimp here, the only shrimp known to be in space (I think), Mustang Alpha pilot, and recent clicker of the ‘Accept Invite’ button! Quite a pedigree if I do say so myself.
Anyway, I literally just installed the game two days ago, so I’m still a terrible pilot, but hopefully I can improve my skills to a point where I don’t instantly crash on the landing pad, and can find an insurer that will actually insure me.
Looking forward to meeting and conversing intimately~ with all 4000-ish of you, this should be fun!

Hi and welcome @SpaceShrimp to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI, SpaceShrimp. Practice makes perfect. See you around the mumbles

Hey there SpaceShrimp - welcome to the ADI community!
There are plenty of people here who should be able to help get you up to speed on Star Citizen - dont hesitate to reach out to any members or staff if you need help or have questions.

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - it’s a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Heyo spaceshrimp! Welcome to ADI! If you haven’t already, hop on mumble and get to know everybody. If you have any further questions beyond what Infandus gave you, please don’t hesitate to reach out! See you around!

Welcome to the Best Org in the verse!

Welcome Shrimp! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, in mumble or in discord. See you in the universe!

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to getting to know you all. See you around!

Ha Ha, good introduction @SpaceShrimp

Welcome to ADI.

I crash into asteroids/wingmen/space stations everyday… You can be my wingman anytime.

Well what do you know, @EyelessPilot, I too constantly crash into asteroids/wingmen/space stations all the time! I think we’d make a great, if short lived, team. :stuck_out_tongue: