Hello! =D

Hey everyone! My name is BlakeMan321 and I am super excited to join this awesome org!

I am super looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can and engaging in as many operations with you.

I’m still new to this game so be gentle with me:D

Thanks again
Blake =D

1 Like

Hey there, BlakeMan! Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI. Glad you found us, and looking forward to flying with you in the 'verse.

2 Likes

Hey Blake, great to have you on board with ADI! We’ll be gentle, and we have a ton of training to get you up to speed.

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to ADI! There’s lots to do and it’s only getting better with the next couple patches.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @BlakeMan321 !!! What brought you into play star citizen?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI blake, keep checking the forum to sign up for as much training and ops as you want. If you don’t have a ship, it’s likely someone else has one for you on the ops. Thank you for joining ADI.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI BlakeMan321. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

2 Likes

Hello BlakeMan321 welcome to ADI happy to have you with us. You want some company in the verse feel free to hit me up. See you in the verse!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Blackman321. We were all new to it at some point. Im happy to help with anything to get ya going! Welcome

2 Likes

Hi BlakeMan321, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

2 Likes

Thanks Pohile and thanks for the onboarding :slight_smile:

Hey NoGuno! yeah, I look forward to getting stuck into that! :smiley:

Thanks Lt-Biko! I’m looking forward to it!

Also thanks for the Taxi service yesterday 5 stars on uber! :wink:

1 Like

Hey Nilen!

The simple answer: The shiny ships!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the love Cole!

Yeah, I’m hoping to free up some time soon for training :slight_smile:

Hey Mesachie! thanks, pal! Likewise bud :smiley:

Hey Squall! I’ll hold you to that! Thanks :smiley:

Hey MrR0Bot,

Appreciate that pal, I’m already feeling a lot of love from some of the guys already :slight_smile:

Thanks TR0PHY, I’m looking to it :slight_smile:

Heh. Nice to see some enthusiastic new blood coming in, Blakeman. One of the nice things about this org is there’s rarely a shortage of something fun to do, unless the game lets us down. Even then, we find ways to keep it interesting. Looking forward to flying with you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes