Hello Clanmates

Hey guys names Joules I am a U.S. Navy Veteran new to the game Marine Operations and Cargo Runs Until I get my HOTAS in… Look forward to traveling the verse with you all!

1 Like

welcome to ADI my dude

Welcome to ADI IamJoules, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi Joules, welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI! You’ll be in good company here. What’s in the Hangar? Playing long?

Hey guys glad to be here… look forward to the content we will create!

Currently riding in a C.O. Nomad, ADI member FriedBacon sent over some loadout tips already so I’ll be checking those out open and interested in anything available when i’m available that is.
I plan on playing for some time hopefully the game launches at least end of year or something then they can continue to update from there lol

Nomad is a cool ship. Welcome to the verse and ADI. Thank you for your service!

Welcome to ADI IamJoules, glad to see another hauler joining the ranks! Nomad is a great ship for trucking, i usually rent the freelancers after I get some credits to spend from delivery missions. See ya in the verse!

Hello IamJoules, welcome aboard ADI. Thank you for your service and welcome to the Marine Operations, Cargo Runs. Can’t wait for you to get your HOTAS and see it in action!!!